cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any resolution for your SDN font size issue?

The size of the Text inside the body of the message is very tiny and its very tough to compose or read a message.

Please look into that and try to build a user friendly website and dont complicate the things unnecessarily.

Earlier the web site was so neat and cute. But now its slowly out of charm!!!!!!

Thanks

YV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What browser are you using? See here:

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Windows VISTA

Browser --> IE 8

Thx

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't really understand the issue. I use Firefox, IE6 and Opera Mini and have no trouble at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is Size of the Text size where we are composing our Message.

The Text size in the Subject clause is Fine.

link you have attached also highlights about the same issue I am crying for - The issue is known, but the Resolution is not there from SDN YET ,

the only turnaround is we have to zoom the size to 110-125 % that leads the whole page out of the frame

Its very obivious that the Text Size what the web page using for the Subject Clause and the Message area are different.

The Text size in the Subject clause is perfectly the correct size, but the Text size inside the Message is so so smaller like an ant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The text size problem still persists in the FI forum (I have to zoom to 150% to see the normal Text Size) , specially while composing a message, the font /Text size is amazingly small.

While composing the message, we have the Plain Text Help window on the Right side and that's causing trouble. Please Remove that Plain Text window

SDN : Can you please look into this issue ? Appreciated

Can any one please suggest me how should I overcome this issue? I.e while composing the Message , the Text is very very tiny. I am in Vista and using IE8. I am using FI forum

Tha nks

YV