cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block an order if the price is too low?

BlaiseF
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

My problem is :

How to block an order if the price is too low?

I created a new type of condition ZMIN and an access by material.

When the net price is below the minimum price the system must position the order on incomplete document for error of price.

Thank you in advance.

Frédéric Blaise

e-Kenz S.A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can enter a lower limit in the condition record:

Lower limit of the condition rate/amount

Indicates whether, during document processing, the system checks if manual changes fall short of the lower limit allowed for the corresponding condition record.

Use

When you maintain the scales in a condition record, the system checks whether the scale value falls below the lower limit.

Or you can use the flag 'conditon update'.

Condition update

Controls whether limit values are relevant for pricing.

E.g.: you can make the use of a particular condition record in the document dependent on a specified total value.

This total value can be specified in the condition record.

I hope that the information are helpful.

With best regards

Claudia Neudeck

BlaiseF
Explorer
0 Kudos

The net price is the result of calculation with a gross price and reductions. It is this result which I want to compare with a minimum price.

In the standard condition PMIN is used to replace the price calculated by a minimum price.

I don't want to replace the price but to put the order in error.

Thank you

FB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess no one read Claudia's response and everyone wants to go for a Z solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per Claudia's response it seems more for a particular condition, which means you can have a minimum reference for a given condition type. The original requirement was to compare a condition value against the net value. Is Claudia's response answering original question?

Regards,

Vijay Bedekar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to try with sale order exit User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK to achieve this requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

BlaiseF
Explorer
0 Kudos

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK is used to assigning values to new fields

I search a routine abap in the schema of calculation to compare the 2 prices and to leave in error

Thank you

FB

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fredric,

You can use the following logic to achieve this. You can create a "Z Table" and maintain the order type and the Minimumu Price(Net value). You validate this in the userexit "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE" And activate the block if the condition is not satisfied or you can throw an error message and not allow the user to save the document.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frederic,

You may try to create new routine which can be assigned to Net Value in the pricing procedure which would compare ZMIN and the Net Value to decide whether that order item is good for further processing or not?

If it isn't then you may assign a reason for rejection to that order item during the price check. This would prevent this order item from further processing. Relevant users can be given necessary authorization to review and take corrective action for such rejected order items.

Regards,

Vijay Bedekar

BlaiseF
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the routine wich is the field to put the price search in error?

Thank you

FB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frederic,

I am not too sure but it could be in 'xkomv-kwert', you may want to double check with your developer. you would need to pull net value from relevant position from the pricing procedure using subtotal as well as your ZMIN for comparison in this routine. Based on this comparison you can pass result to KOMP struture. This structure is then used in the user exit to assign rejection reason for relevant line item. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Vijay