Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL01 Not working

former_member220444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to see any document in LL01 WM Activity Monitor. Everyhting is showing Green, but no document is appearing. Warehouse has lot of TO and TR open, Not yet processed further.

Can anyone help me to advice, is there any settings needs to be done in SPRO for activating LL01.

Regards,

Manish Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Check the below mentioned setting in SPRO

SPRO - Logistic execution - warehouse managment -- planning and monitoring - warehouse activity monitor -- activate warehouse activity monitor

also check the associated detail for the object

SPRO - Logistic execution - warehouse managment -- planning and monitoring - warehouse activity monitor -- define critical parameter

Regards

Manish

former_member220444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for giving quick reply, I tried with SPRO, as suggested by you. Created variant, but it is giving No Results.

After executing LL01, with variant , sent in SPRO, Results are not changed , Everything is coming blank. Green Traffic Light with Start tim and End Time Zero, Zero.

Could you please guide me on this.

Regards,

Manish Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the configuration, based on your critical parameters, you need to run these programs as a background batch job to populate the LL01 screen.

RLLL01SE - Unconfirmed TO's

RLLL02SE - Unprocessed TR's

RLLL03SE - Critical posting changes

RLLL04SE - Critical Deliveries

RLLL05SE - Negative Stock in storage bins

RLLL06SE - Interim storage stock without movements

RLLL07SE - Critical stock in production

Give points if answer was helpful.

former_member220444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am getting values in LL01, Thanks for your kind advice. Could you please confirm me, should I set these Jobs as background job, in Every 5 min. Will it be okay.

Regards,

Manish Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every 5 minutes should not be a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Yes you can in the SM36 transaction. I've created jobs with variante and you can assign the time in the "start condition".

best regards,

Sandrine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I found some documentation about LL01 if you don't want define background job, you can update data in the transaction LL01 : "From the overview screen, you can run the evaluation report for a specific warehouse activity monitor object to retrieve current data for this object. To do this, place the cursor on the desired warehouse monitor activity object and choose Edit -> Determine data again."

regards,

Sandrine

Answers (0)