cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Credit Management - issue with released documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem concerning automatic credit check.

In my project we activated the option "Dynamic Credit Check" to check the customer credit exposure and also the open order value.

Everything is working perfect, and the system blocks when the conditions are not meet.

The problem is:

When the SO is blocked, and after beeing released, everytime we save that SO it triggers the credit check and put it blocked again.

Even with a simple output msg creation, or a change in a text field, triggers the credit check, and everytime we must to release the SO again.

In customizing I see that there are the parameter "Number of Days" in tab "Released Docs are Still Unchecked", however it seems that parameter has no any effect with "Dynamic Check" option.

Do you know if there is some way to avoid to do SO release again and again (after release first time)?

Many thanks,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andre,

this is the standard SAP behavior, I mean when ever you are changing any thing in the sales order after releasing the Credit block which may again affect the credit, it will go into the credit Block again.....

And in your case also it might be the problem. So after releasing when you are saving the sales order, again Dynamic credit check is occurring and putting Sales order into block.

If you dont want this, then follow these

1. Go to VOFM :

2, Click on requirement --> credit check...

3. Write a suitable routine with the help of ABAPer for bypassing check on the things like, adding text, some small modification etc, but not for Quantity and Value

4. Assign this routine in OVA8 for credit group + risk category + credit group combination.

I hope it will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raja!

That way I'll develop a new routine to bypass on these situations.

Regards