Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Management BADI SCMG_INITIALIZE_C

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hie gurus

i am trying to put initial values in transaction SCASE and i have implemented BADI SCMG_INITIALIZE_C.

I have put a break-point in the BADI however the point is never reached and it does not stop. The BADI has a filter value and even though i specify it in a condition the section is never reached. Is it possible to insert a break-point in BADI code? How then will i pass my values to the initial create case screen?

regards

Isaac Prince

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

put a bp at method GET_CLASS_NAME_BY_INTERFACE of class CL_EXITHANDLER and check for the badi named

0 Kudos

Hie chavadiyijoseph

I did that to identify the BADI SMCG_INITIALIZE_C now i want to use it and i am facing challenges, i placed break-point in BADI but it does not stop.

regards

Isaac Prince

0 Kudos

Hie guys

I have checked for user exits for program

SAPLSRMCLFRM2 

under package

SRM_CLIENTFRAME_WIN

and found none. Reading the documentation of BADI SCMG_INITIALIZE_C it is exactly what i wish to do however any code i input in BADI is not executed. What could i be doing wrong? Please assist.

regards

Isaac Prince

0 Kudos

Ciao Isaac,

i'm facing exactly the same problem. Did you solve it?

Is there a solution? Thank you for your help!!!! Fabio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Process IN PATH

Case Management->Extended Customizing->Define Process

Case Management->Define Case Types

Populate field "Process" for your case type

Update Process like field filter in your Badi and activate

Best Regards