cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ - Where are the transport requests stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I configured CTS+ for the portal environment and exported an *.epa file. Everything worked fine and a transport request has been created - at least I got a request number.

Does anybody know where this request is stored in the filesystem of the portal? I found the epa.file in directory /sapmnt/<SID>/global/pcd/Export but not the transport request.

I have to tell you that I don't have a shared fs between the portal and the Solution Manager (CTS+ system) yet. I want to do some tests before I create a shared fs.

From my point of view it should be possible to find the transport request independent of the existance of the shared fs.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards

Ines

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ines,

Can you explain how the transport number was generated for you when you created the request? Did you do a close coupling?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ines,

In our system CTS+ is configured in SOLMAN and all the portal transport requests are stored under E:\usr\sap\trans\cofile/data files. Check under Solution Manager.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

The request is stored in the directory you mentioned when I create it during the export.

But if you create a transport request in cts_browser you can't see the request in the data directory.

But for that question I'll open an new message.

Best Regards

Ines

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved