cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Would like to know, how to maintain the Tax based on the Departure Country, Sold to Party Country and Ship to Party Country Combination.

Need tax condition record to be maintained based on the above combination.

Appreciate your solution.

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware system will consider Delivering Plant's region and Ship To Party region for tax determination. If you want the tax to be determined for any other partner function, you can achieve by applying relative user exits. But I am unable to understand as to why you want both Sold To Party and Ship To Party.

Could you please explain the scenario ?? Of course, you can go ahead with the suggestion given already.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I do not want the Procedure to include a Condition Table, can u advise which Field i hv to add so that i can create a new condn table to fetch the country from Sold to Party.

Hi Lakshmipathi,

This i could not explain you in detail. however, the requirement is to Check the Sold to Party - Country key value also along with Ship to party's and Plant.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can suggest you to go to new Z development instead of configuration. As country field of ship to and sold to in sales order screen would have same name, hence not possible to configure it.

Instead create a 'Z' table to maintain Plant, ship to country and sold to country. (It will work as VK11 table).

Create a Z calculation type in VOFM such that it will fetch plant country, ship to country and sold country from stuctures and based on that fetch the tax from Z table. and Assign it to your tax condition type.

You should discuss the same with you ABAP consultant.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Your suggestion seems to be good. But how will you maintain Ship to Party country and Sold to Party country in Ztable. How will you differentiate, Ship to and Sold to country, as both has the same field name for the Country Key.

This is how we got stuck up..........

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"How will you differentiate, Ship to and Sold to country, as both has the same field name for the Country Key."

We are having both ship to and sold to country key with same name in Standard SAP but in Z table we can differentiate the name as ZSHCKY and ZSPCKY, while both having same data element as country key.

Please discuss the same with your ABAPer he/she can understand it clearly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a CONDITION TABLE with this combination in the Tranasction code V/03

Goto the transaction code V/03 create a table between 501- 999, with these combination

Add this condition table in the access sequence which was created in the transaction code V/07

and now add this Access sequence in the CONDITION TYPE of Tax created in the Transaction V/06

Add this CONDITION TYPE in the pricing procedure, in V/08

Now maintain the condition records in the transaction code VK11.

now create a sales order and check.

Hope it is clear now.

santosh