cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger PI/XI Graphical Mappings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Like Seeburger provides EDI mappings (EDIFACT/ANSX12) similarly it provides PI/XI graphical mapping for 850, 810, 856

There is standard seeburger content which has tpz files for these graphical mappings which can be imported to IR.

The standard content should be available in servicemarket place to download.

Can anybody provide me link for that.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI doesn't understand ANSI and EDIfact formats.So to make XI understand Seeburger has provided adapters like

AS1 and AS2 to convert the EDI formats to XML which needs to be deployed on XI.

The BIC has standard one to one E2X and X2E standard mappings where the EDI-XML and vice-versa conversion happens.

So the transformation logic can be written in the message mapping of XI where u map IDoc xsd to EDIFCT xsd. (For an IDoc to EDIFact scenario)

U can find the EDIFACT formats in http://www.stylusstudio.com to build EDIFACT xsd

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Edited by: Sudhansukumar Behera on Sep 4, 2009 12:54 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that content is only available if you buy seeburger adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Somebody told me that some PI/XI Graphical mappings are provided by seeburger on sdn as tpz files. For that you do not need to buy Seebuger adapter also as they are used in IR.

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

>

> Somebody told me that some PI/XI Graphical mappings are provided by seeburger on sdn as tpz files. For that you do not need to buy Seebuger adapter also as they are used in IR.

>

> Regards

so i did a search and hit this wiki

guess this should help you - https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/SeeburgerSuiteforSAPPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not present there. Can I get some xsd/xslt standard 850, 810 files so that i can use in IR.

Regards

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rickk,

Just to clarify, you need to have purchased the seeburger license to have access to the tpz files, sorry about not pointing this out in your earlier question!

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Please check my reply in your other thread:

Regards,

---Satish