cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update of a condition type in sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I know that we can do princig mass update via tcode VA05.

I would like to update only one condition type in few thousands sales orders.

Is that possible ? How ?

Best regards,

Bahia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of update you want to do?

Anyways you can do this by using either of eCATT, LSMW or BDC.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Raja !

Thank's for your quick reply.

Well, sales orders have been created long time ago.

I've made some changes in the customizing of a condiiton type. It's about princig date.

Now, I would like to update this thing in order to recalculate the amount of the condition type.

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This MASS CHANGE of the PRICING DATE , can be carried out using the transaction code MASS

Goto the Transaction code MASS, and enter the Object as Sales order ( BUS2032)and execute.

It will take you to another screen where you have to check the TABLES tab with sales order header tables, and choose the FIELDS tab.

In that field select the field PRSDT which is pricing date and click on execute.

it will goto next screen where the records needs to be changed and enter all the sales order, then execute.

Then click on CARRY OUT MASS CHANGE, & SAVE IT.

this will work.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in this case you have to update all pricing right? I mean if the price will update for one condition type then it will effect the net value and other calculations. So update the all price by VA05, ( but yes in this case, if any other things have been changed like tax % or discount) then better do the individual update of that condition type,

Record eCatt or LSMW and go ahead,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're a genius Raja.

Thank you all !

Regards,

Bahia.

Answers (0)