Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field LTAP-DRUCK - "TO item printed" indicator

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Table LTAP (WM transfer order items) has a field DRUCK which is described as an indicator which informs whether the item has been printed or not.

As I observed this field stays always empty - whether I pront a TO or not. Instead LTAK-DRUCK is updated.

Does anybody know if LTAP-DRUCK is updated by the standard system at all ? If so, in which situations ? How the printing should be performed, what customizing should be done to make the system fill the field LTAP-DRUCK when TO item is printed ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

If someone is interested, here's the final answer: SAP Support has confirmed that LTAP-DRUCK is not used, it's never updated.

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

If someone is interested, here's the final answer: SAP Support has confirmed that LTAP-DRUCK is not used, it's never updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for sharing this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do proper configuration in transaction "OMLV" for TO print to get this filed updated.

Regards,

K.Annadurai.

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I know that OMLV keeps all the printing settings but what exactky should I set there to have LTAP-DRUCK being filled ?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per Note 390921, LTAK-DRUCK will be updated even when only a item of the TO is printed.

Not sure if LTAP-DRUCK is updated at all, as when I tried to print a item of TO, LTAP-DRUCK is not updated.