cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in TMS - File not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting a particular error while importing any request in the system it is ending with error code '12'. Reason is system unable to find file

\sapmnt\trans\tmp\<source SID><b>R</b><req no.>.<target SID>...

Can any body help me to come over this error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Thombare

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Make sure your TMS is configured and you have released the transport request. Then you can go to the mentioned directory and check the file it's looking for.

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Thanks for reply.

I have cross-checked everything is in place. I am unable to understand for some of the request system creates that particular file in \user\sap\trans\tmp But not always, so getting this error. Is there any advance settings needs to be done for this? or is it a kind of space constraint ?

Can anybody help me to find out, What files gets generated in \trans\tmp folder & their functionality while importing a request.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Amit

Message was edited by: Amit Anil Thombare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Generally TMP directroy for temporary use. Make sure you have enough disk space, I mean atleast 1gb that directory. It should be available space.

I need to look at the system to do more analysis and give you the correct solution. It's not a hard problem should be solved very easy but need to look at few things and understand.

You can send me document with Landscape, TMS domain controller in landscape, tpparam file, logs.

Raman