cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript error when loading Portal Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used "NW04 SP16 sneakpreview".

Installation went fine but I can't seem to get anything in my portal content PCD. Below on the left I have Javascript errormsg which states the following:

Line: 90

Char: 3

Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object

Code: 0

Url: (very long url)

I thought it had something to do with the errormsg that I received about the encryption config failure (see below) so I executed sap note 796540:

If you installed the J2EE Engine with "weak encryption", the most probable cause for problems with user mapping is incorrect configuration. To resolve this, set the UME property "ume.usermapping.unsecure" to "TRUE", restart the J2EE server, and try again.

But this dit not the trick unfortunantly.

I also checked for permissions for my Admin but he has Super_Admin so that should be ok to I think.

Perhaps it has something to do with not having a System Landscape defined but how can I do this?

Or is it something else that I have overseen? Perhaps installing a license? (which I did not do yet)

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Tom.

PS if you need more info I'll provide it for you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was resolved by using the netbiosname instead of the IPaddress in my browserurl when trying to access the portal.

Kind regards,

Tom.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your update, we have resolved the issue with this help. Very thankfull.

regards,

kishore