cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have configured Static credit check that include Open Order and Open delvieries as well. The system is blocking the Delivery due to credit check even if there is sufficient credit balance against the customer. The credit master shows the credit limit used as 90%. Now I have created a sales order and the sales order value is getting updated in the Sales value of the credit master and thenow the credit limit used shows as 93%.

When I tried to deliver the same its blcoked for credit check with Message No - VL060" - Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check" .Since the credit limit used is 93%, i think I should be able to complete the delivery. Pl throw some light on this

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls check the value in FD32-central data-

total amount(all credit control area)

individual amount(particular credit control area)

and

OVA8-

credit limit seasonal factors-if any percentage maintained remove and try

regards

senya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry what was the solution to this question.

Thanks,

Themba

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check ur settings in OVA8 , other than Static credit check anyother checks have been activeted or not...

and check ur sales value in FD32 for this customer in Extras-Sales value

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1. I have maintained the same amount in Total amount , Individual limit (Central data ) and the Credit limit (status data).

2. Sales value is included in the credit limit used and there are No other checks activated in OVA8 except the Static Credit check.

3. Against the Static check, I have activated Reaction as "D" , activated the Status/Block and "Open Orders and Open Deliveries".

4. The other checks like Dynamic, Document value and others are inactivated but the Reaction and Status/block fields against these are activated. I dont think this makes any difference.

Pl confirm

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can somebody throw light on this

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you use the credit management the first thing that you have to check is the "Terms of payment", use XD02 transaction and change the Terms of payment (it cannot be "payable immediately") this field is in the "company code data" (payment transactions) and the "Sales Area data" (Billing Documents). Change the two fields and the Credit limit (if there is necesary) and make a new proof again.