Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM - Catalog Publishing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help!

I published a procurement catalog yesterday, but it still not complete today. If I try to publish it again, I got two red errors:

'Publication of this catalog is already in process'

'An error has occurred; it was not possible to publish the catalog'.

I tried to check table /CCM/D_UPD_STATE and found there is an entry to my catalog SE process with status 3, and then I used report /CCM/CLEANUP_UPDATE_STATUS to clear this status. After this the table does not have any record with status 3 for my catalog.

And then I tried to publish this catalog again - still same error messages.

I also checked table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ and found there are two records for process SE for my catalog. Then I used report /CCM/CLEANUP_CATALOG first to unlock my catalog, it doesn't work. And then I used this same report to delete the inactive version of my catalog, it also failed - when I try to publish it, I still got same error messages.

I dare not delete the active version of my catalog SE because I'm afraid if I delete it my end users won't be able to see anything in catalog, and I don't think the active version has problem.

Anybody has idea how I can solve this publishing issue?

Many thanks!

Best Regards,

Elly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

What is the Status of the last two publications (last two records) in table /CCM/D_PUB_ST?

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

Thanks for your reply.

My catalog had status 'R' in the mentioned table. Later I was able to find an OSS note 1092047 and implemented it in our CCM. It finally worked. I used the newly created report to update status R to E for my catalog, and then I was able to re-publish it.

So my issue is solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Elly

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implemented OSS note 1092047 and solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more step I just did:

I used report /CCM/CHECK_TREX and found several lines in orange for this catalog. I deleted all of them and publish the catalog again, but still got same error message.

Please help!