Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding field on item level of invoice

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add one more field into the form of invoice. I changed print program so I have my field calculated.Because I'm a beginner in SAPScript forms I don't know how to add this field in ITEM line.

Please advice !

BR

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mostly items are displaying using MAIN window only.

-->First check the MAIN window width whether it is sufficient to add new field at or not.

--> If it is not sufficient then try to adjust already provided Paragraph format Tabs in order to append new field.

-->Check the Paragraph Format already given for that line items fields. Some times it is Standard one like T1.11.at that time, if it is not

sufficient to adjust then create a new Paragraph format according to your new Requirement (Alignment)

--->Provide field name and field value using &FIELD& i.e Program Variable

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you ! But would you be more detailed how to do that, because I'm begginer and I don't have experience with Form Painter.I need just to guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please let us know what value exactly you wanted to add?

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to add the amount of VAT after net price of item. I have the field in the print program already calculated and it's called item_vat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--First check Which Paragraph format is applying to that Items Header and Values.

--Arrange the Tab Values of that Paragraph format according to your alignment by adding new tab position after Net price field.

--then put Heading part : xx,,xx,,Net price,,VAT,,xx,,xx here ,, are providing spaces between Columns as per Tab in Paragraph format.

--Provide Fields for items : xx,,xx,,&NETPR&,,&item_vat(C)&,,xx,,xx

Try like above .

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to add the field at the end of item line beginning with '=', but I don't have enough place.What should be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the Text of that window in SAP mode then it is very easy to put that field in that required place. OR try In Text editor mode you can insert another '=' sign in next line at there you can insert the field.

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks !

Do I need to put some symbols arround my field and at the end of previous field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think already there is some fields. So let you just observe them.

Those are like this :

&xxx&,,&xxxx&,,...............So you can put your program symbol field which you calculated from Program like : &Prog_Symbol&

just check it is require to place ,,--->is for providing Tab space between previous field or to next field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the field which u wanted to add is at Item level or Header level?

If it is at item level, usually it should be defined in MAIN WINDOW. first u check in the Graphical form painter, where to add the new field...

goto se71> settings> click on Form Painter--> now, check the Graphical Form Painter check box...by doing this, it opens the layout and can understand where to add... to add the variable use like (eg: &fieldname& )...

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan