cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Statistics - 0BWTC_C03 - unable to run extractor and get data

Former Member
0 Kudos

BW Statistics was previously installed, however much of the data that

was being collected was for infoobjects. I went into BW (RSA1 - InfoProvider - Tools - BW Statistics for InfoProvider)

and deselected all and then selected the ODS Objects and Cubes that I wanted data to be calculated for.

I went into the cube that I was interested in 0BWTC_C03 and saw that there was an error on the dataload.

I decided to just empty the contents and reload for just this cube. However, the dataload failed:

TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY

I then went into RSA3 and tried to run the extractor (0BWTC_C03) for just 1 row and it just kept running.

Since there were not selection criteria on this datasource, I went into RSA6, but I was unable to enable any of the

fields for selection.

Has anyone run into the problem before?

Are they any sort of setup tables that can be emptied? I just need to pull data from today on. I don't want the

system to try to load any of the previous data (it wasn't valuable).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jana,

not sure if deleting statistical data will solve the problem,

to delete statistical data (RSDDSTAT* tables), you can go to RSA1 - InfoProvider - Tools - BW Statistics for InfoProvider, in next screen there is 'delete statistical data' (trash icon), or you can try program (se38) RSDDK_STA_DEL_DATA, specify the date. please note once these tables' data deleted, it will be gone.

hope this helps.