cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in Interactive Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting multiple errors in interactive demand planning in our quality system, we are trying to implement some minor macro changes and changes to planning books and data views. We have also recently put hot packs 16-18 (SCM 4.0) through to Production and did a refresh from production.

Initial testing was fine but all of a sudden we are getting random errors. They seem to happen most when drilling up and down on navigational characteristics. The also happen with analysts that have SAP_ALL authorizations and users with very limited authorizations.

The errors are as follows -

A history error -

History does not exist

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_TS104

A grid Error -

internal error [/SAPAPO/OM_TS_TGRID_CREATE]

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM099

Error reading data - Planning book cannot be processed further

An Authorization Error -

Authorization check failed -> no authorization

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB079

Has anyone run across these? Does anyone have a suggestion as to what may be causing them?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think everyone has there share of hotpacks causing errors in SAP standard programs. I think since SAP standard programs are affected, the often best way (we sometimes solve the problem faster in our side by debugging it and then suggesting to SAP what may have caused the problem) is to raise a message to SAP in service.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Emmanuel -

I have already submitted a message with SAP. I was trying to explore all available avenues to expedite resolving the issue.

Thanks

Angela

Answers (0)