cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Element which resembles context mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to perfom a mapping between two hierarchical ui elements(like context mapping between view and controller) and save

the mapped data to a table.

1. Does Webdynpro provides any such UI element or any procedure to do this?

2. Can we provide a different colour for a child/parent element in a hierarchy UI Element?

Thanks

Bala

Edited by: Balachandar P on Nov 16, 2009 4:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the need of such UI element , put your data at Component Controller and flow it whereever you want (Within the component ) and if same data want to flow to external component put it at Interface Controller.

firther according to your qestion

1. Does Webdynpro provides any such UI element or any procedure to do this? : No

2. Can we provide a different colour for a child/parent element in a hierarchy UI Element? : TextView UI element having color attribute associated with it you can differenciate from this property (it suits best in Table UI element)

Hope this information help you

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish.

I need to build a two hierarchy (A and B) and perform a mapping from A to B. I need to show this visually in the UI.

So Im thinking of different approaches and want to know if webdynpro provides this.

Is it possible to show the mapped element (from A and B)in different colour. Do we have any colour attribute for Tree view element or Can I embed the TextView to this tree view element.

Is there any other approach that we can handle this usecase?

Thanks

Bala

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No

I was expalaing with taken into consideration of Context Data representation in from of P-C relationship in Table UI ele.

BR

Satish

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>1. Does Webdynpro provides any such UI element or any procedure to do this?

It seems no way