Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i know the password of user created by su10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have created three users by SU10 and gave the role y_functional_all , but the problem is that how i will get the password for that user to connect.

rgds

imran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They should have been reported back to you after creating the users. But for three users manualy resetting them is easier than searching for the report afterwards.

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They should have been reported back to you after creating the users. But for three users manualy resetting them is easier than searching for the report afterwards.

0 Kudos

hi ,

1-- thanks for reply, what i understood that i connect to each user one by one by su01, then manually give each users the initial passwords.

2-- is there any method to give default password for all when new user is created.

waiting for reply

imran

0 Kudos

> 1-- thanks for reply, what i understood that i connect to each user one by one by su01, then manually give each users the initial passwords.

For those three that'll be the solution.

> 2-- is there any method to give default password for all when new user is created.

Su10 assigns generated passwords to the users you create. After creation you get a log which contains these passwords.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved,

thanks all the guys

0 Kudos

Little tip: Double-click on the "Date" in the log overview...

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for giving me this tip