cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Blocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates

My client have following requirement too.They will move the Stock from One storage location to other let say Z001 to Z002 their requirement is once the goods are transferred to other storage location Z002 using movement type 311 the stock in the storage Location Z002 need to be blocked and should not to be shown in unrestricted stock and need not undergo availability check and all

Thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for my previous post

343 Transfer posting blocked stock - unrestricted-use stock

The quantity is transferred from blocked stock to unrestricted-use stock. You can also post the quantity to another storage location.
Possible special stock indicators:
E, K, Q

This is the SAP documentation of movement type 343

What you need is the reversal of the same that is movement type 344

So as suggested by the other friend you can achieve your requirement in a single storke with movement type 344 in MB1B

I have tested it and it is working fine

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cna use movement type 344 to do it with one step!

Good luck!

Tao

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard solution available for your requirement

To transfer the stocks (unrestricted) from storage location A to the blocked stocks in storage location B

This needs MB1B Movement type 311 to transfer from storage location A to storage location B

and another transaction

MB1B Movement type 344 to move stocks in storage location B from unrestricted to block to blocked stocks

Once the stock goes to blocked it wont be available to for availability check

As MB1B and MIGO transactions are so so easy transactions in SAP the user wont have any difficulties to do this

Thro development you may try to finish this in a single storke (it might be possible) but not advisable as these developments have their own drawbacks on system performance

My advice is to execute 2 transactions either in migo or mb1b as suggested

Regards

Raja