cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification (C_TSCM62_05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

i have a question about the certification pass persentage.

i will take a exam tomorrow but i heard that exam code(C_TSCM62_05) pass persentage is 57%.

bcz they wanna more much broader spectrum of topics so persentage is lower.

is it true?

And the original certi exam have a partial score that check true or false for each sentence.

The new exam doesn't have partial score just if i check the whole correct answer, i can get the score.

is it right?

i wandering about how they are calculate the score n standard persentage to pass.

plz help me!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took this exam yesterday (25th of September 2009) .

The passing mark is 55%, as far as I know. The good thik, as someone else stated in a different thread is the fact that you have to select, for each question, all the right answers. If you miss one answer, you do not get any points at all for the entire question.

The good thing, however, is the fact that the system will tell you how many correct answers there are for each question. The only exception are the question for which you have only one possible answer. In this case, there is no "check box" to tickle. There is only a radio button.

In my opinion, it is not hard to pass, but you have to read the TSCM60 and TSCM62 training materials at least 3 times.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

TSCM60 and TSCM62 is enough to clear exam?

Please let me know what else required to clear exam.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am taking the same test next week. Good luck to you.

I do know that you do have to select all the all the correct answers to get credit for answering the question correctly. I am not sure what the passing score is but I heard from a friend that just took a finance test that her paaing grade was very low as well. 57% may have been what she said. I just don't remember.

Give us a post back on your testing experience when you get a chance.

Again, Good Luck to you.