cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass the value of internal table from the print program to layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my requirement I am using the standard program for the data extraction.

And creating my own Z layout for the same.

I need to do some calculations for an internal table which is getting populated from the standard program.

Those calculations and validations are not happening in the standard program.

I need to pass the internal table to my Zlayout and probably do the calculations there.

also is it poosible to loop across that internal table in the layout and do the calculations there.

Please

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Does that internal table has the value which you need to print in the main window and also the calculations are just needed for main window ??

If yes.. create a program lines in the table of mail window.. do the calculations and print them as required..

I hope this is what you asked for..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smiriti,

I am not aware you are using Script or SmartForms:

For SmartForms :

First Check wheather Standard Form is assigned for that standard Program.

If it is assigned you can copy the same Standard Form to ZForm and make changes accordingly.

So that the tables which is flowing in driver program will be passed in Standard Form.

Similarly if you are working in Script you can do the same for Script .

Then you have to assign that Zform against that standard Driver Program then it will work.

Regards,

Vinu.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is not clear to meif you are working with sapscript or smartform.

if you are working ijn smartform you can retrieve in it the data yourself.

if you are working with sapscript you have to change both.

you have to bulid in your program a loop over your table to print the values of the records of that table (wth an wite_form).

in the sapscript you have to create an item (/E ...) with the values you have to print.

success

Gr., Frank

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

you have to have perform in the Script and in the program you have to do the required calcuations in the form and the pass that to your layout,if its a standard program you have to copy to Zprogram and do that calcuations. you can't loop in the form.