Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error "No imlementing class registered for the interface"

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a inbound service interface and made it point to point enabled.

now when i am trying to execute the service from SPROXY i am getting

error in pop up saying "No imlementing class registered for the interface(ABAP interface, request message interface name)".

kinldy let me know what could be possible reason for this error?

Thanks and Regards,

Ujwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

check on PI side that on the receiver service interface the method's name and the interface's name are equals.

Regards,

Andrea

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

First let me clarify the confusion that i am not testing service via PI.

I used PI just to create service interface, but now i am trying to execute that service interface

directly from SPROXY transaction. Hope you are familier with SPROXY.

Thanks and Regards,

Ujwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are doing point to point proxy call. Sounds strange but still you need to configure it in Integration directory of PI7.1 using "WS adapter" and which will distribute configuration to ABAP proxies of your backends for point to point call.

On Runtime call will NOT go by PI but it will go directly from one ABAP system to another ABAP system,

To check if distribution of configuration successful you need to see in cache notification. Some pre-requisite configuration also required and you can refer to documentation for same.

Regards,

Gourav

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ujjwal,

Have you configured your Scenario ? I mean to say have you done your ID part in PI. ?

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am not consuming this inbond service from outside XI, i am trying to consume it via SPROXY in backend.

Why do we need PI configuration for this?

If u7nderstand correctly PI configuration is needed if we want to test it via XI/PI.

Thanks and Regards,

Ujwal

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ujjwal,

It is not that way. If you read SAP help document it says you should configure the scenario.

Also you can refer to demo scenario in SAP (flight and Agencies) using Proxy. They have repetedly mentioned to configure the scenario.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have created many other Service interfaces in PI and testing using SPROXY without any PI configuration.

Only new thing i have done in this is selection of "point to point" communication.

Thanks and Regards,

Ujwal