cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Block-in storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates

I have a following requirement.We have configured 3(T006/T007/T008) storage locations for receiving Returns goods.

Requirement 1:

Whenever iam processing return order the system should propose default storage location(T006) for return goods.or else if pop up arises for Storage location user can select the storage location

Requirement 2:

The Stock in the T006 location i.e return stock should get blocked automatically so that users cannot create sales order that materials

If not by config can it be done through Authorizations

Plz help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Requirement 1:

> Whenever iam processing return order the system should propose default storage location(T006) for return goods.or else if pop up arises for Storage location user can select the storage location

Storage location by default will only determined in the delivery and not in the sales order. If you want to determine storage location in the sales order then you have to use user exit for this.

> Requirement 2:

> The Stock in the T006 location i.e return stock should get blocked automatically so that users cannot create sales order that materials

If you want to block material for all document type you can do it in MM06, but as here you want only for a particular ( return) then you have to go for enhancement. I doubt authorization will help here.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create separate storage locations for both forward and return deliveries, so that forward delivery will not happen from the return order location.

Thanks,

MAehsh.