cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I have configured a RFC-File scenario.

I get the error"no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.<SID>.<server>"

and <INTERNAL.AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR>

I get the error "no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine" when I execute the Function Module SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET.

This error occured in the line 235( sap_xi_adapter_services = sld_accessor->associators( iref = sap_xi_adapter_framework assocclass = 'SAP_HostedXIAdapterServi) of the FM.

The value is not filled and i get the error mentioned.

I have gone through thread and verified all the points mentioned.

I have checked SXI_CAHCE,there are no locked users in RSUSR200,

• SXI_CACHE, Goto->AdapterEngine Cache, I have an entry af.<sid>.<server>

• In SLD,Technical Landscape,Exchange Infrastructure I have the entry <SID>.<Server> against the Adapter Engine

But as was mentioned in the thread the line 241 of the Fucntion Module has 'adapterType' and not 'Adaptertype' as in the exchange profile.I did not try changing 'a' to 'A'.

Could you please let me know how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Check the pipeline URL in the SLD

Business System->URL

It should be

http://host:HTTPport/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Just check this thread- may be useful-

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002757652005E/HowtoMintorAF.pdf

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vani,

I got the similar error in my scenario and i solved the same.Actually i ma not pretty surte this will solve your problem.

In my case proxy generation settings was mis configured in the sender system. so its caused the reason.

I made an entry in the SPROXSET table and i did other activities like RFC and application system also.

Then its worked for me. Its not matching with your case please do ignore this one

Regards

Vijay