cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new field to the Transaction code: CRMD_Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to CRM, my object is adding a new custom field to the existing to Tcode: CRMD_ORDER how should i proceed , if any one know about please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You can use the EEWB transaction. What you can do is you can add new fields in a new tab. You can use the EEWB Wizard for this purpose, it will ask you for the fields that you want to add on the tab.

Then it will generate a structure for the same, this structure is automatically appended to the table CRMD_CUSTOMER_H(if you add the tab at header level) and CRMD_CUSTOMER_I(if you add the tab at item level).

It will also add a Screen for the same. You can write your own code in PAI and PBO as you do with normal screen programming.

<b>Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell, how to add column in Product Tab (SAP Standard layout) on tcode CRMD_ORDER or CRMD_BUS2000115?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any problems while using EEWB ?. I got a suggestion to go for manual enhancement!. Do anyone having documention for the same ?.

Thanks, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You might be looking for whole row to enter becuase if u add only one column

it is not possible to enter item , price,quantity etc for a new product, so you should add whole row so for this under product data tab above the first product row there is a Insert row button is there use this

Reward with Points if help ful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this in EEWB. You will need to create a project there and assign an package. And then decide whether customization or workbench.

You can also refer to SAP help for step by step process. However be aware that it is not possible to enhance every area in CRMD_Order. If you are using mobile clients and BW system then you need to make separate changes on those system to synchorize them.

Cheers!

Kripa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To add new fields to business transaction, you must use Easy enhancement workbench (EEWB).

Make a search on eewb on this forum, you will get a lot of helpfull answers.

You can also check help.sap.com :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/20/a4ffee7e0fcc4ebb7e5466d3903d38/frameset.htm

Regards,

Frédéric