cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ps and qm integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i wanna know if ps can integrate qm system,i find the qm base datas contain a wbs field in qa03,but i wanna know if the wbs can trigger quality auto. and how?

best regards

zlf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, there is no direct integration between PS and QM.

QM is done through PP module and the PP orders are assigned to project WBS or Networks in PS.

Wait for others also to confirm.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a project with WBS, Network & activities.

2. Assign the Header material of the BOM to the activity manually in CJ20N. Or alternatively you can do this by creating WBS BOM in CS71 and then transferring the BOM to PS by CN33.

3. After releasing the project, Run MD51 for project. A planned order is created. PP guy converts the planned order to production order. Check the stock requirement in MD04.

In this way a production order can be created in PS. Based on the procurement types, the materials for production are brought to Stock through MM. After production is complete, the material will be available in project stock. Later you can do the delivery thrugh CNS0 and do PGI.

The quality management can be done for Material brought in Stores as well as during manufacturing of component in production.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help

best regards

zlf

Answers (0)