cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIFing the error free data to APO from ECC EHP4 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Example : If i activate the intial data transfer for Plant A & B. Plant A is incorrect & having some error in data & Plant B is error free. When i activate the integration model i am getting error message and it blocks the queue and not CIFing the error free Plant B as well. As per the EHP4 new functionality i understand that it should CIF the error free data and it should not block the whole lot.

Can you one tell is there any settings need to be done.

Thanks & Regards

Shan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not just ECC EH4 (which brings it uptodate to BS7) setup/config dependent where you activate Enhanced Initial Data Transfer

(CA_CIF_INILOAD_01) business function.

On APO side you should be on SCM 7.0 and Incremental Load (transaction /SAPAPO/CFMINCR) activated.

Refer to the Release Notes for SCM 7.0

Hope this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even after activating the BF - CA_CIF_INILOAD_01 & APO Customizing to Activate the incremental data transfer. It is not working.

In ECC i have given queue type as Inbound

In APO i have given the queue type as inbound for both SCM System and ECC system with CIF error handling as post processing.

I hope all the above settings are correct to my knowledge.

When i activate the integration model if it throws the error message. I have three buttons one for "qRFC monitor" , "IGNORE" & "Cancel " . If i click on the "qRFC monitor" or "IGNORE" . There is no response at all. It just stays in the same screen. Is there any settings to activate those buttons to work ?

Thanks & Regards

Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

While activation in CFM2 you should click on qRFC monitor and then double click on the desired(correct queue) and then activate it.

The queue which has been stucked will be released. then leaver the failed(SYSFAIL/CIPHER) queues as it is.

Now you can see your data in APO.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan

Under APO customisation in Integration with SAP components,

under assign logical system and queue type,

check your setting under error handling.

This will resolve your issue.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.