Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterms in VBKD

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have come across table VBKD to get Incoterms at line item level but it didn't give me all line items from the sales order.

Any idea how data actually populates in this table for line line...what is the criteria for this?

Please share if there is any other table from where I can get item level incoterms.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBKD will have line items as well when there are differenct Incoterms for different line items apart from the header inco terms, otherwise you will have only 1 entry in the VBKD table for the entire sales order.

Thanks,

Mahesh,.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja & Mahesh.

I got an idea how VBKD is updating.

But do we have any alternate table from where I can see incoterms at item level.

Thanks Again !!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in VBAP ?? Not sure on this 😄

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i checked....but VBAP wont give incoterms !!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode SE16N. table DD03L and in field set INCO1, and press F8, then you will have all tables (and structures with this field).

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinay,

The logic behind updation of VBKD is completely on the changes in Business data. I am giving you one example : Say we are adding some custom text in the header, after saving the order, VBAK will update and along with it the VBKD table will update with one entry and item number as 0000. Now when you go again in Sales order and change the data in Item level ( referred as Business Data) and add some other text, then the VBKD will update by new line entry with the changed Item details and new business data, This time you can get the Item number which has changed.

In your case when you are seeing some of the line items with incoterms it means these have been chaged subsequently.

Thanks,

Raja