Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Queues and JDBC Adapter

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masters...

I'm dealing with this problem since two months ago...

when send material iDoc WP_PLU03 (retail idoc) these are the steps:

1°: PI execute JDBC lookups for determinate somes data with jdbc adapter name "JDBC_1"

2°: PI sends the XML to JDBC adapter name "JDBC_2".. NOTE: it's working without Store Procedure, so my XML is generated with the appropiated format for the adapter, example:

<StatementName2>
             <table>realDbTableName</table>
             <dbTableName action=u201DINSERTu201D>
                <access>
                   <col1>val1</col1>
                   <col2>val2</col2>
                </access>
            </dbTableName>
  </StatementName2>

all this works fine... the problem begins when PI has to process two or more queues...

the first queue is preccesed fine... the JDBC_1 make all the calls for the lookup... and then the JDBC_2 process the "JDBC XML"...

but when comes the turn of the second queue... the JDBC_1 works by two or three seconds... and then... it STOP without ERROR.... the icon in the RTW is green... is like if all was normal...

Because the Channel stops the queue sends a TIME_OUT exception...

normally the customer, sends data wich generate 5 or 6 queues... so I have yo fix it yes or yes...

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

cant you set up a [EOIO scenario|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1207] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; to avoid processing of more queues at the same time?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Review your configuration maybe something happend.

Otherwise You can increment the concurrency in your channel receiver goto tab Processing. in section processin parameters in the concurreny you can put value 2.

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I put the max value... 5..

Have tried with ALL configurations in the adapter... read the documentation a lot of times..

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What value has in your processing parameters?

Edited by: Luis Ortiz on Sep 3, 2009 8:20 AM