cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Printing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to modify the f110_prenum_chck. I copied the std script into a custom one,made the modifications necessarily, added the form name in FBZP tcode and when I am trying to execute the std program RFFOUS_C from SE38 by giving the company code,house bank,account ID,check lot and the form name it shows a message that No Records have been selected and its not getting even a blank preview.

Please let me know the inputs of what might be the possible mistake.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the input Values on Selection screen : I am giving Example Values :

Program run date xxxxxxxxx

Identification feature xxxxxx

Paying company code xxxx

Payment method C

House Bank xxxx

Account ID xxxx

Check lot number xxxx

Select Print Checks check box only and Provide Printer name there

Number of sample printouts ---1

Check by giving these fields values..and be blank remaining fields.

Execute the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I tried giving the set of values before and even now. It is giving the same message "No records selected". and if I am trying to just print the sample form from se73 directly, the printer throws and error "Insert A4 size paper'. What could be the possibility?

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mus debug the program RFFOUS_C. then only you can find the error..I had debugged RFFOUS_C lot of times at the timing of Check printing..If at least Lot number also not there then it is simply showing No Records to display..then coming printer Check the Printer identifying the A4 Paper size or not.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the results of the payment proposal and payment run? There's no need to debug RFFOUS_C though most likely, if your payment proposal and payment run were successful, you haven't specified the criteria on RFFOUS_C correctly.

The best method for check testing is to take an existing check from the same company code and bank selection (found in table PAYR), then use transaction FCH7 to void and reprint the check continuously as you make adjustments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Thanq, I could do that and the form is printing now, but I have only one page in my form with the original check data on the top and the below has the details of the vendor check with fields. date,type,reference,gross amount,due amount,discount and the final payment amount, it has to be in one window and there is below a customer copy window for the same data. This is a US check format.

So, for that I have created 3 windows - check window, main window and a customer window ( with the same data as of the main window)--while printing the form, I am getting 2 pages - 1st page has the check window,main window and the customer window and the second page has the check window again and the customer window again with some automatic changes like the data format is been changed by itself from dd.mm.yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy. I don't need the second page at all. Can you please tell where the fault is?

Regards,

Kiran