cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Path is not working for LDAP connector in CUP 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have LDAP-AD as the datasource for GRC UME. We are using the same directory (AD) across our landscape i.e. SBX, DEV, QA, PRD shares the same AD and they are differentiated by OU. I have configured the GRC UME for this and it works fine.

I created a LDAP connector in GRC to look up for information. When I enter the Group Path in the connector setting, I am unable to view any users in the AD.

Log: Error code

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - 0000208D: NameErr: DSID-031001CD, problem 2001 (NO_OBJECT),

But if I remove the Group Path in the connector setting, I am able to view the users in AD. However, it shows up users from all other environments. Ex. a user from SBX shows up when I look for a PRD user. This is causing lot of issues since the AD is being shared with the Production system.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_bannert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kee,

I understand you have the LDAP connector to use user data/details in CUP. Correct?

As you don't need any groups you can leave it blank. But what you might wanna do is to use the user path as detailed to point to the subtree you only want to see.

Regards,

Frank