cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iBase and Sold-to-party information is not populated when creating Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have configured Service Desk on my Solution Manager 7 (SPS 20) system. Messages are created from my Satellite systems successfully, and the Partner Determination executes correctly as well.

However, when I open the Service Desk message, I find that the Sold-to-Party and the iBase component information is not being automatically populated, and as a result I get errors when trying to process the message.

Any suggestions?

FYI: I created my iBase information from DSWP -> Edit -> Initial Data transfer from iBase; and I created my BP in a similar way.

Regards,

Jose Garcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain your Sold-to-Party on the system in IB52?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've double-checked it as you recommended, it is defined the same as mentioned in your post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Partner deter procedure, for your transaction type select Partner Functions in Procedure and double check if the access sequence for 00000001 (Sold-To Party) is set to 0018 SAP Service: Determination via IBase/Ind. Object Ref.Object Set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did. I created an organization unit for my Customer Number and assigned it the BP and Sold-to-Party role. I then added it to my iBase at several different levels (I'm not sure if I was correct in doing so).

Thanks.

Jose

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I then added it to my iBase at several different levels

I don't quite understand the above.

For one iBase there is only one place where you give a sold-to-party. How did you add it at different levels? What are these "different levels" ?

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar