cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Queues of Messages / End Messages which are still scheduled for a que

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have problem ending several messages / clearing several queues.

I have three queues which have several entries. All messages have status "scheduled for outbound processing" for almost 3 days now in SXMB_MONI and can not be ended.

How can i clean up my queues then ?

Thanks in advance

Lars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

You can go to the particular messages and see if any error messages are there which has resulted in other messags to be in queue and scheduled for processing.

You can cancel that LUW or try to resend the messages from the queues manually.

Also try to find the reason for the failed message in the queue due to which others messages are in scheduled state.

Thanks

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

At the root node in smq1 or smq2 check the check box and delete them. But please make sure before you delete because if it is production you might run into issues.

If you are talking in sxmb_moni, select only the messages which are scheduled for outbound processing and then select all of them and delete.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

"At the root node in smq1 or smq2 check the check box and delete them. But please make sure before you delete because if it is production you might run into issues."

What about QRFC --> Reorganize --> Delete All Entries ?

Whats the difference here ?

If you are talking in sxmb_moni, select only the messages which are scheduled for outbound processing and then select all of them and delete.

This is not possible - says message is scheduled for queue.

Regards

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

If I were you I will not delete all the messages. Instead open the first one and see somewhere you should a system error etc in the queues either in smq1 or smq2 (I am not sure whether you see in smq1 or smq2). Double click on that and reprocess once again. It should go through. Once if it is go through then slect all of them and reprocess them.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to TX SMQ2 if messages are Inbound or SMQ1 for OutBound.

I hope you are in DEV in Production it's no a good a Idea to delete.

Select all and delete the Quees.