cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disply problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

whenever i am on the screen of "item catg detmn" i can c only 'item catg group' description and not the code...

for e.g. NORM-standard item

but here i cant c NORM here.

hw to fix it?

pls help

sd/crm lover

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops, I read your question wrong. Please go to item category field and click on F4 for options. In the pop-up box, right click and then choose "personalize". You will get another pop-up box, in this you can include "ITCGR" to the left side of the split box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear srao

u still dont understand the problem.i tried wht u said but its of no use.better u o on the screen @ item category determination nd c what is the problem?

m not able 2 c the full explaination along with its code with the item catg when i press f4.

for e.g. "norm - standard item catg" now these is the way it shd b but

instead of this i am able to c only "standard item catg" only and norm is not there..

i hope problem is more clear now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto "Customized local layout" button at top right of your screen, buttom with 3 colors (green, red and blue). Click on that.

New pop up will come, goto "Expert" tab page and under controls, check "show keys in all drop down lists" check box.

try and revert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP easy access screen (main screen) click on "Extras" from the top menu, then on "Settings". You will get a pop-up window, in this make sure you check "Display technical names" and save.

This will allow you to see the codes with descriptions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SAP/ECC you are on

Regards

Yatin Thakkar