cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with XI receiver proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having a File-to-ABAP Proxy interface where I am taking PO as a file and push the same to proxy.

Since my inbound and outbound message format are similar, I have not used Interface mapped and configured only Inbound Interface for particular sender.

My problem is in SXMB_MONI of XI it shows message processed successfully but in SXMB_MONI of SAP CRM the payload is blank. I have used HTTP receiver adapter as a communication channel.

can anyone tell what configuration is missing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Is your scenario is File-to-ABAP Proxy ? If so why you have used Http Receiver Adapter ? You need to use XI adapter (Adapter Type XI)to invoke the proxy.

ANd one more thing - go to SXMB_MONI of the application system where you have generated proxy and check the messages

Hope this helps

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the immediate reply.

Acutally I configured XI adapter itself. Since the communication was HTTP i typed HTTP adapter. I checked in the application system itself (which is on WebAS 6.4). The internal table does not have any data.Also I could not see the payload in that.

regards

rajeev

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OH...

1) Check the http destinations in SM59 etc

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/f49b21674e8c44940bb3beafd83d5c/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked that configuration and it is in place.Is the interface mapping mandatory even if we have same message types for Inbound and Outbound interface?

Thanks

Regards

Rajeev

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I checked that configuration and it is in place.Is the interface mapping mandatory even if we have same message types for Inbound and Outbound interface?</i>

Interface mapping is not mandatory, when you are using the interfaces of same message type..

ANd it is used when you want to execute any mapping. Because Interface Mapping helps to execute the mapping.

Check all configuration, cache etc in XI.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajeev,

Please can you check on the message payload for the receiver side in SAP XI and see if the data is present.

If the data is present there then can you check in the SXMB_MONI of the application system if the payload is exisiting.

If the payload is not there in the SXMB_MONI of the SAP XI system then it's worth tryng if it actually works after creating the mapping.

Ideally as Mty said you do not need IM for the same mesaage type.

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just my 2 cents thought..

Don't you think you need to configure you sender channel also. I am sure no mapping required..

Thanks-GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

Did you actually solve this problem. I having the sap issue too.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Can you pls. check whether in TCODE : SICF , " sap/xi/engine " services are running in your application system or not .

- Lalit -