Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority Check in Bill of Exchange

Former Member
0 Kudos

PART1:

When Transaction FBWE is used to send the Bill of Exchange data to the House bank, there seems to be an internal check on the object S_CTS_ADMI and for value EPS1 - Could anyone give a sound reason on why we need a check on this object for Data Medium Exchange

PART 2

For what i read and understood about this object, i infer that it is important for the Central Transport Organizer and to configure it. And EPS1 is the value we would need to generate EPS objects in the system including the transport route and other dependent activities. Additionally I think this object with EPS* value is essential for applying the security patches and OSS notes

I am sure that everyone agress that on face-value, Part 2 has nothing to do with the problem in Part1 - the trouble in my head is the same, when Part2 is independent of what is being done in Part 1 - why do we have a check in the program on S_CTS_ADMI for FBWE, why is it relevant for Bill of Exchange

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this check stop the transaction from running or is it only a "soft failure" error?

When you run a trace it this the only auth that fails?

Usually S_CTS_ADMI will appear in a trace file or SU53 but is not the actual cause of failure and is not actually required.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this check stop the transaction from running or is it only a "soft failure" error?

When you run a trace it this the only auth that fails?

Usually S_CTS_ADMI will appear in a trace file or SU53 but is not the actual cause of failure and is not actually required.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I tried all possibe options and was forced into a corner (not my mistake ) - where i had to unwillingly add the object and the EPS1 value , and it works brilliant now

I had this problem reported from one set of users in a specific country, and with reluctance i resloved it by adding the object....I am sure the other set of users in a differnt country will encounter this problem when they send their data (It is not a regularly done job here.....), i can wait till the other users report it to me to debug and check again

The issue with this is, i dont have the right test data to execute these transactions in the development or test environments and it is not something i can spend time and create for myself , and once the data in Production is transferred, its job done - No more data to look into

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

it has been a long time and as i am unable to provide concrete inputs on the subject, i would prefer this issue is treated as closed.

On a brighter and sunnier day, maybe i would come back with better and complete detais

Cheers Alex, for trying to know more on the issue