SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:competitor group in MC tab in WB02(t-code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am not able to understand where we find competitor group (say Z) to the MC assignment in WB02(t-code)?How we do it?explain me in detail regarding the situation.This is there in competitor price calculation.

Regards

Swamy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following steps to configure compititor pricing. Read Step 6 carefully.

For each competitor, a customer master needs to be created in SAP Retail. This

involves working with a particular account group, which is identified as the

Competitor Account Group.

This classification can be used to group competitors in competitor groups. You can

then enter these competitor groups in the merchandise category data for the sites.

1. Define a new price entry type.

IMG: Logistics General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Competitor Prices u2192 Maintain Price Entry Types

2. Now define a new price strategy..

IMG: Logistics - General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Competitor Prices u2192Maintain Pricing Strategies

3. Now define a new list variant.

IMG: Logistics - General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Sales Price Calculation u2192 Define List Variant and Assign Items

4. Create a new competitor group. Use class type 011,

Master Data u2192 Edit customers u2192 Grouping u2192 Classification u2192 Master Data u2192 Classes

5. Now, assign known competitors to your competitor group.

Master Data u2192 Edit customers u2192 Grouping u2192 Classification u2192 Classification u2192 Assign Objects/Classes to Class

6. You want to carry out the competitor price calculation for your store XY## and the articles of merchandise category ABCD. That is why you assign your price strategy and your competitor group to merchandise category ABCD in your site XY##.

Master Data u2192 Site Data u2192 Site u2192 Change

Enter your store XY## and press [Enter] to confirm. Select Merchandise Category ABCD, press Details button, and enter pricing strategy & competitor group.

7. To be able to enter the prices of your competitors, you need a price entry

list.

Master Data u2192 Pricing u2192 Conditions u2192 Price entry u2192 Create

8. Carry out sales price calculation.

- Barry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following steps to configure compititor pricing. Read Step 6 carefully.

For each competitor, a customer master needs to be created in SAP Retail. This

involves working with a particular account group, which is identified as the

Competitor Account Group.

This classification can be used to group competitors in competitor groups. You can

then enter these competitor groups in the merchandise category data for the sites.

1. Define a new price entry type.

IMG: Logistics General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Competitor Prices u2192 Maintain Price Entry Types

2. Now define a new price strategy..

IMG: Logistics - General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Competitor Prices u2192Maintain Pricing Strategies

3. Now define a new list variant.

IMG: Logistics - General u2192 Retail Pricing u2192 Sales Price Calculation u2192 Define List Variant and Assign Items

4. Create a new competitor group. Use class type 011,

Master Data u2192 Edit customers u2192 Grouping u2192 Classification u2192 Master Data u2192 Classes

5. Now, assign known competitors to your competitor group.

Master Data u2192 Edit customers u2192 Grouping u2192 Classification u2192 Classification u2192 Assign Objects/Classes to Class

6. You want to carry out the competitor price calculation for your store XY## and the articles of merchandise category ABCD. That is why you assign your price strategy and your competitor group to merchandise category ABCD in your site XY##.

Enter your store XY## and press [Enter] to confirm. Select Merchandise Category ABCD, press Details button, and enter pricing strategy & competitor group.

7. To be able to enter the prices of your competitors, you need a price entry

list.

Master Data u2192 Pricing u2192 Conditions u2192 Price entry u2192 Create

8. Carry out sales price calculation.

- Barry

0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I am almost getting solution to my query.my doubt is i am not able to find the step 6 in my Site.I found "merchandise category,description,departments,assortment lengths,O, price list and rev profile tabs" in "Merchandise category tab" which is there at the top of the screen in "WB01".can you make me clear with the "step 6"

Enter your store XY## and press Enter to confirm. Select Merchandise Category ABCD, press Details button, and enter pricing strategy & competitor group.

Regards

Swamy

0 Kudos

If i understand u right u are not able to find the pricing strategy and compititor group.

Now read this careful and follow step by step, it a bit confusing screen layout by SAP.

1. goto t-code : WB02

2. enter store name : XY00

3. on the top of the screen click on "Merchendide Category" button

now u can see a list of Merchendide Categories

4. Select the Merchendide Category with which u want to link compititor pricing, do this by clicking on the Merchendide Category node, remember the node will turn yellow meaning that it is selected.

5. Now click on "details" button, a small magnifying glass on the top of the screen

6. Here under POS u will find pricing strategy and compititor group.

Hope thios helps you

Barry