cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see sub transactions that have been defined in EA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained main and sub transactions, given the acc determination also assigned a GL account. When creating a a RATE, in rate steps I am unabel to see anything in DST, CST & BB columns. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have similar problem , I am not able to see any subtranscations in the rate step I am creating for Quanti01,

Please let us know how that can be done - I have seen many many sub and mainstranscations in the system.

Is there any thing I need to maintain in that system for me to pull into my rate step.

You help is highly appreciated -

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neelima,

Have you checked if the main transactions that I have listed out exist in your system? If no please create and also create sub transactions for them.

lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima & BK,

Have you assigned your main and sub to internal main and sub transactions? you have to do that for various consumption billing and budget billing transactions. only then it will appear nder dst and cst

lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

na

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi r u able to see them now??if so may i know vat setting u did

many thanks

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

There are a minimum number of main and sub transactions that need to be maintained. I had maintained only main transaction 0052 and 0100 for budget billing and consumption billing. Later, I maintained 0020, 0050, 0051, 0060, 0200, 0300 and some sub transactions for each. these are the bare minimun that need to be maintained. Then when you are defining rate in your system, these transactions will appear.

Let me know if this helped you.

Regards,

Lakshmi

former_member386290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi & Raj,

I have similiar problem. Can you pls check my thread below?

While I can can see values in BBDS and BBCS cloumns but can not see any value coming in DST and CST columns. This is a sand box system and if you have TeamViewer I can give you remote access to look.

Thanks in advance.

BK