cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Mapping in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to do the ABAP Mapping along with the basics of ABAP Mapping?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thorugh these blogs you will get all kind of links.. but again do not post your basics here just the [rules of engagement on SDN|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement].

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

--Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone give me the scenerio related to ABAP Mapping?

Also,I have come across 3 to 4 steps of ABAP Mapping?Are they unique or htere are any other steps as well?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

About ABAP Mapping

/people/ricardoandres.maienza/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-call-xi-abap-mapping-via-rfc

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/09/20/xi-abap-mapping-logs--more-standard-better-visibility

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/29/testing-abap-mapping

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkataramesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Can yyou give me any scenerio mentioning the basics of ABAP Mapping?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ABAP mapping via RFC

/people/ricardoandres.maienza/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-call-xi-abap-mapping-via-rfc

/people/rahul.nawale2/blog/2006/11/01/dynamically-sending-a-mail-to-the-po-creator-using-xslt-abap-mapping

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkataramesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please give me any scnerio mentioning the need of ABAP MAPPING,the basics steps of ABAP MAPPING?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

Check satish reply link in this thread

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me about the basic steps to perform the ABAP Mapping?Also,please tell me the basics of ABAP Mapping.

Please give me any such sceneio mentioning the basics of the ABAP Mapping.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

It depends on your requirement and how good you are in ABAP. Sometimes what ever you cannot achieve in graphical mapping you can do ABAP mapping or even xsl mapping you can do abap xsl mapping. Give me your id I will send you the how to gui de where they have an ex ample and how to do all the steps.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please give me the basic steps to perform ABAP Mapping.

Also,please tell me about ABP XSL Mapping.

Also,please tell me when is ABAP Mapping is required?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shweta, as suggested for your earlier query, you should first make SDN search for such queries.

Regadrs,

Prateek