cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical scrollbar for UI element table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in my WDA component no vertical scrollbar is displayed for a table with 24 records and table attribute visibleRowCount ist set to 5.

I've read through a lot of threads in this forum and I also set parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to value SCROLLBAR, which has solved most of the former threads.

I've also checked and tested component WDR_TEST_TABLE, where a table with scrollbar is implemented. This is displayed absolutely correct with vertical scrollbar. I've compared settings for this test table and my table and couldn't find any difference...

If I check attribute footerVisible the paginator is displayed for my table. This drives me mad!

Do you have any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the setfirstvisible row count to 15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

thanks, but my problem persists. The only thing, that have changed, is that the list is now displayed with record # 16 as first line.

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you check the wdr_test_table view->col scorll view the visiblerowcout is set t0 100.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked view COL_SCROLLING, but can't find, where visibleRowCount is set to 100... And this would enlarge the table, or am I wrong?

Could you pls explain?

Thanks,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tthere is some supply function associated with it. there the row count is passed .Also check the modifyview.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The row_count in the supply function is used to limit the number of records that are selected from DB table (Select... up to row_count rows). This is nothing, that is set as attribute value for the UI element.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Peter