cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:Automatic delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what are the settings we do for" automatic delivery creation against STO (stock transfer order)"?what are the IMG settings and easy access t-code we do?

Regards

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

U have to maintain document type and shipping point and check the automatiic delivery creation check box in the following path.

IMG : MM->Purchasing>Purchase order> Set up Stock Transport Order--> Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point

Note : u can see this path in ECC 6.0 only

Hope this helps u.

Regard,

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where i have to maintain document type and shipping point (IMG path) and which document type and shipping point i have to take and maintain?

Regards

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Basically u do this setting if u have inter ot intra company stock transfer and in that u want delivery to be automatically created.

Steps to be followed will be

1) Define the shipping data for Sites

2) Assign a delivery type and checking rule

3) Assign a Purchasing document type for the Supplying site and Receiving site combination

4) Change filed controls for Vendors by vendor account group. Change the General data> Control to optional and Additional Purchasing data from site to Optional. (OMSG)

5) Define the partner function in Vendor master data for supplying site. (XK02).

Please go thru the following link it will help u.

IMG : Materials Management>Purchasing->Purchase Order>Set up Stock Transport Order

Document type will be the UB or NB depending upon the req and shipping point will be ur shipping point what u have assigned to ur supplying site in logistic exection.

Regards,

AM.

Answers (0)