cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV report in BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are my options for reporting tools in a BSP application? In our BSP project, we don't have the option for BW currently (not supported by compnay) so I am looking into ALV reporting. Is there any way we can integrate the two? It seems that using transaction iviews you can call ALV report on portal but that will be running outside your BSP framework. Can I use ALV report withing BSP? It appears that you can use the cl_salv_table (main ALV class) class in BSP. What are my options?

Thanks,

Partho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BSP this can be achieved by HTMLB Tableview. Further implementation of HTMLB Iterators can give very great results. You find an example in package SBSPEXT_HTMLB and page TableView.

Amandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ALV functionality does not exist in BSP development. There are a number of fix labels (HTMLB, PHTMLB & XHTMLB) you can work with, but no one can display your ALV report on the screen. The best choice is to work with label Tableview, for which you find an example in package SBSPEXT_HTMLB and page TableView.bsp.

A possible option would be to use Internet Transaction Server for generating automatically the web pages of your ALV application, but that has nothing to do with BSP. Check that in forum for ITS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm in the same situation. I want to display report results in a BSP table using a list viewer component.

I've found some classes for web dynpro that use ALV to print data results. Is there any way to use the same within a BSP application?

(Web Dynpro example that use an ALV table:

'WDR_TEST_DYN_ALV_USAGE'.)

Thanks and regards,

Maria