cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form routine not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I had developed one custom smartform and print program.I had copied RVWADHN print program into one custom program and made the settings in NACE for custom output.

Now when i am running the form through transction i am getting an error saying "form routine entry could not be found"

Can anybody advise me on this.

Thanks Praneeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth,

In NACE u also specify the entry point i.e nothing but a form routine in the main program. This seems to be missing in your case. So revist NACE and check the entry in FORM routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI aLL!

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES.

I had indeed made a check of it,the form routine Entry is existing for this output type in NACE.Actually the form is working for some documents and for some documents it is giving the error like above(form entry does not exist).Even for the correctly processed documents the status is showing red signal.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneet,

While copying standard program hope you have not deleted remaining sub routines.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

In nace you need to set up the program name, form name and entry point routine.

Just check wether you have mentioned right routine name ( Entry point for your customised program). Subroutine name is a entry point for execution.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Message was edited by: Nilesh Kshirsagar

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to nace and check the routine name (Generally the subroutine name will be entry).

Go to se38 and see if the program has any form by name entry or not.

Regards,

Ravi