cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41 Customer Fields for WBS not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Implemented the Exit CNEX0007 (PS customer specific fields WBS element) and have enhanced the Include CI_PRPS and this Additional fields are correctly displayed in CJ20N.

After that i have run the report RCNCT001 for Regeneration as mentioned in the note 188663.

Now i am Able to see these fields in CN43N while executing from the choose layout in the report display but i want this in CN41 also.

Can you advice what needs to be done?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Append your fields to structire "STRUCR". Also add your fiedls to table TMC73 using tablename 'STRUCR'.

Description for your field you can maintain in RCNTX000 program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any way to add Scheduled (earliest/latest) time (start/finish) or activities in structural overview in CN41. Currently only dates are available in STRUCR.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Done the Below Steps:

I have done all the Things Below and it is working Also.:

Create structure CI_PRPS.

Create enhancement.

Edit the function exits.

Maintain the global declarations.

Design the customer-specific screen.

Activate the enhancements in CMOD.

Generate the structures in the Project Information System.

In CJ20N i have these customer fields as a new Tab and i am also able to save the data in the Database also.

My problem comes not in transaction execution but in Reporting.

When i run the Report CN41 the fields which i have added into the PRPS using the Include CI_PRPS is not displayed in the Report.These fields are available in the selection screen but not available in the report when i execute the Report and do choose fields to display collums in the report.

I am getting these fields in CN43 but not in CN41.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain field catalog in view V_TKALV in SM34. Follow the note 325546. Although this note is applicable for line item reports, it worked for me for CN41 also.

Please let me know.

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note the info as below:

1.1 Why does the system not display the customer-specific fields?

Answer: When you create the customer-specific fields you must carry out the following work steps (Example: customer-specific fields on operative WBS element):

Create structure CI_PRPS.

Create enhancement.

Edit the function exits.

Maintain the global declarations.

Design the customer-specific screen.

Activate the enhancements in CMOD.

Generate the structures in the Project Information System.

If you incorrectly or incompletely execute one of these steps the system does not process the customer-specific fields. A detailed description of the individual work steps is available in note 522581 and also note 570330.

Regards

Srikrishna