cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Check in Chekout process in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody explain me how can i edit the DC that is already developed from basic steps.

I have experience in developing DC's. but never have worked on Editing the developed ones.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to Customizing the Standred DC then probably you need to follow these steps:

1. login to NWDI.

2. import the Configuration.

3. Once the Configuration(Track) is imported Local DC's prospective of NWDI.

5. Select the Track Expand it and then Right Click on it create new DC.

5. Now Dc is created go to your Web Dynpro Prosesective

6. Modify your DC and check in to DRT

Note: Don't forget to create Activity.

Hope it will help

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi

Log in to Development infrastrcture-->Rc on Dc which you want to Edit then select create project

Popup window will open and then click on select all button ->Finish.

Then project wil be available in WebDynpro Perspective to edit.

Try to check this article

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-tec...

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1.After importing the track to NWDS.Do to Inactive Dcs section of Developement configuration.

2.In the inactive Dcs section right click on the existing DC( developed already) and click on Sync.It will open a pop up window, Uncheck the option Build after sync and press ok.

3.After Sync operation will over you will able to see arrow mark on the DC.Then right click on DC and choose Choose Create Project option.It will open a pop up window, Uncheck the option Build after sync and press ok.

4.Go to Webdynpro perspective and right click on DC, from the context menu select Development compoenet->Build.It will Build the DC.

5.Open the view of the DC and press Enter , it will ask you Check Out, then give activity name.Now you can do any modification to the DC.

6.Then check in the activity to DTR.

Thanks

Susmita