cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Load Failed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While loading master data from 2LIS_13_VDITM to 0BILL_NUM the load failed due to the following as shown in the monitor:

• 13991 duplicate record found. 0 recordings used in table /BI0/XBILL_NUM

• 13991 duplicate record found. 0 recordings used in table /BI0/PBILL_NUM

Everything else went through fine.

How should I rectify this? Please explain.

Thanks

NEWBW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you are loading 0BILL_NUM from transaction data 2LIS_13_VDITM there is always a possibility of duplicate values for billing document number . In the infopackage processing tab there is an option to igoner double data records . You can use that .

Regards,

Prakash B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to RSA1--> Infosources --> select ur infosource > go to Schuler Screen > select Processing tab --> here Check the tick mark for "Ignore Double Data Records "

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BW 3.5 and in the processing tab, "Ignore Double Data Records" is not there.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the following:

Go to RSA1--> InfoSources --> select InfoSource > go to Schuler Screen > Select Update Tab --> Here Check for "Do not update data if no master data exists for a characteristic"

And then loaded the data again. I got all green. Please explain what has happned and was this the correct way to load the master data for a characteristic from a Transaction data source?

Thanks

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I am using BW 3.5 and in the processing tab, "Ignore Double Data Records" is not there.

I did the following:

Go to RSA1--> InfoSources --> select InfoSource > go to Schuler Screen > Select Update Tab --> Here Check for "Do not update data if no master data exists for a characteristic"

And then loaded the data again. I got all green. Please explain what has happned and was this the correct way to load the master data for a characteristic from a Transaction data source?

Thanks

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

I did the following:

Thanks

NewBW

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi NEWBW,

try in infopackage set 'ignore duplicate ...'

and load again.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the following:

Thanks

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AHP,

I have already checked the option of loading data without Master Data.

The errors that show in the Monitor are as detailed below:

Transfer (IDocs and TRFC): Errors occurred:

Data Package 1 : arrived in BW ; Processing : Data records for package 1 selected in PSA - 1 er

Processing (data packet): Errors occurred:

Update ( 0 new / 0 changed ) : Errors occurred

Data records for package 1 selected in PSA - 1 error(s)

Record 61 :No SID found for value 'PC ' of characteristic 0G_UVVIQT

Processing end : Errors occurred

Error 4 in the update

Can you help me in this.

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have PC unit of measure in the system for the language you entered the system with.

You need either transfer global settings with units of measure or create required UoM in the system:

Best regards,

Eugene