cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table font size different in 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we installed Enhancement Package 1 for NW 7, SP4. Previously it was NW 7.0 SP 17.

Before installation of EP1 we created some models in VC that were working fine.

After the migration of to the new version, I opened model and redeployed again. After that some problems in comparison with the previously version:

1. The size of text in the table (font size) is bigger than in the previously version, then the title of the chart are smaller than the data. Arial 09 vs. Arial 10. Somebody has faced the same problem?

2. Then we wanted to take advantage of the new functionality Export to Excel. But when we try to use it, the accents are not recognized, so there are replaced with symbols.

3. We also faced the same problem, someone of you had with the Dynamic Drop-Down list (donu2019t work at all) and we are waiting for the solution on the SP5.

Have anybody faced the same problems? Do you have any suggestions?

Any help highly appreciated.

Regards,

Erika.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

We do have a similar problem. I would say most if not all of the font sizes are bigger, and the layout is completely ruined in our models that have a series of dropdowns across the top of the page. There also seems to be some problem with the layout settings for "fit width" - where previously the element spacing scaled to fit the window size so that the elements appeared evenly spaced, now that doesn't work.

So far we have not had to implement changes to these models in production so I haven't been able to prioritize finding the solution. I did spend some time on it and was highly aggravated. (can you tell?)

The dynamic drop-downs in the existing models do not work at all since the upgrade. However if I rebuild a dropdown it does work. So right now my plan is to rebuild these models as needed, to fix the layout and dropdown issues. For now the older deployed version is running just fine in the upgraded portal.

7.01 has some great features that unfortunately we cannot forego for current requirements (like dynamic labeling of chart series), but this has not been a happy upgrade experience.

Answers (0)