TABLES

t_prod_ords = i_prod_ords

EXCEPTIONS

formatting_error = 1

internal_error = 2

send_error = 3

user_canceled = 4

OTHERS = 5.

now my problem is that i want to access the data into smartform i have already define similar structure under types tab in global setting and then create a table in global data tab but when i go to smartform the table comes up BLANK.

i dont want to create Z structure and dont want to define table in import parameter.

any other way out ?

Thanks ,

Ruchi Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u dont want to create a zstructure , you will need to define internal table as a reference to standrad table in program.In smartform, define same intenal table in tab Tables under node Form interface.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a Debug point on CALL FUNCTION w_fname in Driver program and check the internal table i_prod_ords have data or not before transfer it to Smart form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whatever u want to pass from driver program to Smartform should be defined under Global settings in Form Interface not in Global data. whatever u define under Global data can be used only in the smartform.

If you want to pass tables data from driver program to smartform just define a table with same structure in Form Interface of Global settings...& if u wanted to export or import some values just do the same in Import & export parameters under Form Interface.

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

The data you wanted to pass from driver program to Smartform should be defined under Global settings in Form Interface not in Global data.

If you want to pass tables data from driver program to smartform, define a table with same structure in Form Interface of Global settings and if you wanted to export/import some values just do the same in Import/export parameters under Form Interface.

The data you declare under Global data can be used globally in the smartform.

eg : GT_VBAK LIKE VBAK.

Hope this helps

Rgds,

Sripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

In the smartform you should define the tables in the Form interface --> import tab

Refer thiw wiki,

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Printing+Invoices

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Inside the smartform under the node FORM INTERFACE you have the tab TABLES

You need to define your table there.

eg : GT_VBA LIKE ZAMS01_VBAP

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table i_prod_ords will be directly accessible in the smartforms, if i_prod_ords is referring to a standard table else u need to create a z structure and u can use it.

Please close the tread, if solved

Regards,

Aditya.