Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOException during MQ queue message parsing : Missing mandatory element

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the JMS Adapter and trying to send the data to BW. I think our configuration is fine for JMS adapter because it is Green in Plain J2SE Adapter Engine Screen. But when we are trying to send the data from MQ we are encountering Error:

Caught an IOException duringparsing : Missing mandatory element <sap:Main><sap:Interface @sap:namespace>

May 12, 2006 11:55:58... ...2Transport.onMessage(Message message) [Thread[asyncDelivery3,5,main]] Info: Duplicate Handling for JMSMessage ID:414d5120544553542e514d4752202020f497604420000807: replaced XMBMessageID 2caa9051-e180-11da-9a37-c75dac1425bb by 31e68ec0-dfe1-11da-be57-c75dac1425bb

May 12, 2006 11:55:58... ...b.XMBMessageHeader.marshal(XMLWriter) [Thread[asyncDelivery3,5,main]] Error: The SAP XI Adapter Framework Messaging Service caught an exception during rendering an XML Message. Details can be found in the trace file for Location com.sap.aii.messaging.mo.xmb. Action: Please contact SAP Support and provide the trace file.

So Please anybody can help us out to resolve this issue.Or at least guide us to analyse the error.

one more query as we are working on Plain J2SE Adapter Engine,how can we know the status of the JMS Adpater in IS.

Thanks In Advance..

rahul

Message was edited by: rahul kharya

Message was edited by: rahul kharya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul

The message says it has parsing error. So I think you have not configure communication channel on both sender and receiver properly. But since your adapter for sender is showing green kindly check your receiver communication channel and try once again.

I think the process is started from the sender and send to XI. Then it is trying to map to the receiver. But here it is not parsing. So might be the problem with the message mapping or receiver communication channel. Go through them once again. Also take the payload from SXMB_MONI and check the mapping as in the below url. This is just only to check your mapping is working fine or not.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

---Satish